The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- Baronial Border War is on the horizon! Please join us June 19-21 at Bertha Brock Park for a weekend of camping and sunshine!
- Armored Combat and Rapier practice will be moving outdoors soon! For more information, see the Knight's Marshal and Rapier Marshal's pages, or keep abreast on the Yahoo Group.
Directions to the populace meeting location:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn west to Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism