The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- Congratulations to The Honorable Lady Helena, who will be stepping up as our new Seneschal in January, and also to Sergeant Gilbert, who will be our new MoAS!
- Lord Luciano di Firenze was chosen to be next year's Border War Event Steward. Let's all give him a round of applause!
- Wassail December 14, 5-8 pm at Gethsemene Lutheran Church. There will be a small optional gift exchange, and a potluck dinner. Come in garb if you like! More information on the Activities page.
- Armored Combat and Rapier practice have moved indoors for the season. For more information, see the Knight's Marshal and Rapier Marshal's pages.
Directions to the populace meeting location:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn west to Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism