The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- The Canton Wassail will be December 1 from 3-7 at Gethsemane Lutheran. See the Activities page for details!
- The Border War bid will be decided at the January 2014 meeting, and is due at the meeting in December. Please send all bids to Lady Amanita before then. Anyone is welcome to submit a bid, even if you aren't a member of Rimsholt. Her Ladyship Estelle has compiled a binder for Border War Autocrats to work from and any experienced Autocrat is welcome to put in a bid.
- Fencing and Fighting practices are back inside for the season. For more information, see the Rapier Marshal page and the Knight's Marshal's page.
Directions to the populace meeting:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn west to Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism