Countess Julianna de Pardieu
Office in charge of helping incipient geographic groups to form.
So, you’d like to form a new group in your area! Greetings!
- Download the New Groups Handbook (Link Below)
- Find a Sponsoring group
- Submit Change of Office forms to your Regional and Kingdom Officers.
- Hold meetings and social events to build group identity and cohesion.
- DO NOT open a bank account!
- Get your name and armory in process. This takes a while. Contact a Herald to get advice on making a proper name and group device.
- There is no timetable on being Proto-Incipient. Take as long as you need to become a stable group!
- Request an Incipient Branch Status Application Form from the New Groups Deputy
- Having registered name and armory are required before you can move on from this step! Make sure that this process continues to move forward until you have both registered.
- Be patient. This can take 1-3 years depending on the group.
Becoming Full Status!
- Request a Full Status Application.
- Provide all the application data and forms requested.
- Good Luck!
- MK New Groups Handbook
- MK New Groups Policy
- MK New Groups Policy “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)”
- Explanation of sponsorship of incipient groups
- Incipient Group Event Sponsorship Form
- Process for Becoming A Full Status Group
All these documents can be found in the Midrealm Library of Documents!