Lady Rhiannon Blaiddwen
2358 Westbrook Drive
Toledo, Oh 43613
Office that maintains the Kingdom Accounts.
|Office type||Reporting dates|
|Quarterly to Regional||Jan 31 (Domesday/Q1), April 30 (Q2), Jul 31 (Q3), Oct 31 (Q4)|
|Domesday from Regional to Kingdom||Feb 15|
Deputies to the Exchequer
|Domesday Deputy||Kenneth Brightmore (Kenneth Kipp)|
|Minister of Regalia||Vacant|
|Constellation Exchequer||Elayne Gwenhlian de Belleme|
|Midlands Exchequer||Martine de Bergues (Jana Behm)|
|North Oaken Exchequer||Katalena Ivaniaia zhena Shishova|
|Pentamere Exchequer||Ooyama Tarou Hideyasu|
|South Oaken Exchequer||Eilis the Stone|
- Update on April Events (Cancelled) from Kingdom Seneschal
- Pennsic War 49 – COVID-19 update
- From the Kingdom Seneshal on Covid-19
- Kingdom Exchequer – April Letter in The Pale
- Some website images not loading – 10 Oct 2019 – RESOLVED
Domesday Reporting DeputyThe Honourable Lord Kenneth Brightmore
1427 Lay Blvd
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Please leave a message as I work evenings.
Use the following links to fill out your quarterly reports.
- Constellation Reporting Form
- Midlands Reporting Form
- North Oaken Reporting Form
- South Oaken – Email your regional exchequer
- Pentamere Reporting Form
In order to utilize PayPal and online advance online registration for a Midrealm event, several requirements must be met:
- Your group must be in good financial standing, current with all reporting (monthly and NMR), and have at least a 6-month track record of compliance with all reporting requirements.
- Your reservationist (troll/gatekeeper) and your local exchequer must take a training class from the PayPal deputy (in person and online options will be available).
- Your financial committee must agree to the terms of using PayPal. (PayPal fees are deducted from the amount of the registration fees.)
To enroll in the Exchequer 101 training, click here to be taken to the classroom.