Baroness Eilis the Stone
2602 Oakstone Dr.
Columbus, OH 43231
Please use “Contact Me” form to request a phone call.
Office that maintains the Kingdom Accounts.
Domesday Reporting Deputy
1427 Lay Blvd
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Please leave a message as I work evenings.
Use the following links to fill out your quarterly reports.
- Constellation Reporting Form
- Midlands Reporting Form
- North Oaken Reporting Form
- South Oaken – Email your regional exchequer
- Pentamere Reporting Form
In order to utilize the SCARS/PayPal Epay systems for a Midrealm event several requirements must be met:
- Your group must be in good financial standing, current with all monthly reporting.
- Your Event Steward (Event Coordinator), Gate Steward (Reservationist), Local Seneschal (Event Steward) & Local Exchequer will automatically be added as Event staff to your event regardless of their participation in running the event.
- Your Group’s Financial Committee must agree to the terms of using the EPay Systems which covers the transactional fees incurred by using online payment systems. They are automatically deducted from your event revenue.
- You must complete the “Event Setup Form” and email it to the Kingdom E-Pay deputy and Kingdom Exchequer. The E-Pay deputy will communicate with the Reservationist regarding the confirmation of submission, any follow-up questions, and completed E-Pay setup- so strong email communication is highly recommended.
Please read through the “SCARS Policy Page” BEFORE submitting the “Event Setup Form” to EPay Deputy and the Kingdom Exchequer. For any additional questions please contact the PayPal Deputy.
Epay System Forms
All incoming exchequers and deputy exchequers must complete the online Exchequer Basics class within three months of taking office. The class is set up to be completed in order. Items marked with a “clipboard” icon are assignments that must be marked as turned in even if it is just a reading assignment. Items marked with a “notebook/bookmark” icon are additional materials that you can download or save for future use.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the class or coursework.
You should use your personal email to sign up or “join” the course.
- Documents and Forms for Exchequers
- Warranted Exchequers
- Society Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Midrealm Exchequers Google Group
|College of Heralds Exchequer||Alays de la Salle (Vanessa Hall)|
|Domesday Deputy||Kenneth Brightmore (Kenneth Kipp)|
|Education/Training||Katalena Ivaniaia zhena Shishova|
|Kingdom Exchequer Deputy||Catherine Aimée Le Moyne|
|Minister of Regalia||Orn Áskelsson|
|Minister of Regalia||Vacant|
|Pennsic||Eilis the Stone|
|Constellation Exchequer||Elayne Gwenhlian de Belleme|
|Midlands Exchequer||Cydeaux of Brittany|
|North Oaken Exchequer||Angharad ferch Tangwystl|
|Pentamere Exchequer||Catherine Aimée Le Moyne|
|South Oaken Exchequer||Appolonia von Wurttemberg|