The Honorable Lady SæhildR barngóðR called “Lady Silly” (she/her)
The Kingdom Minister of Youth is responsible for:
- supporting local youth officers and parents
- sharing knowledge with people of all ages
- integrating history and SCA Culture into fun, safe, and age-appropriate educational activities
- helping young people grow as members of our Society
- recognizing youth and their contributions to the Kingdom
It is the belief of this office that the Children of our Kingdom are our Future AND our Present. It is our duty to ensure that they feel safe and recognized as important members of the Midrealm. They are a precious treasure and capable of contributing to our Society in a great many ways.
- To promote the education of youth, ages 17 and under, about the SCA and the Middle Ages.
- To provide opportunities for our youth to get involved, pursue their interests, gain knowledge, develop skills, and serve in positive ways that give them direction and a sense of achievement.
- To enable youth to follow their own dreams within the Kingdom in order to foster a lifelong interest and involvement in the Society.
- To teach chivalry, honor, responsibility, courtesy, leadership and history.
- recognize youth and their contributions to our Society
The purpose of Page School is:
Page School itself does not run classes or activities. It is a tracking system for what students do within the Society.
Waivers and Background Checks
Minister of Youth Deputies
|MOY - Background Check Deputy||Corasande of Starrhill|
|MOY - Dean of Page School||Elizabethe Alles (Ashley Smith)|
|MOY - First Deputy||Artemisia Voltera (Melissa Harris)|
|MOY - Special Projects||Elizabethe Alles (Ashley Smith)|
|Constellation Minister of Youth Activities||Elayne Gwenhlian de Belleme|
|Midlands Minister of Youth Activities||Mwynwen Ysginidd Called Strawberry (Marilyn Holt)|
|North Oaken Minister of Youth Activities||Vacant|
|Pentamere Minister of Youth Activities||Morgan Wynn de Byrd|
|South Oaken Minister of Youth Activities||Lynne Fairchild (Amy Glier)|