al-Mu’allima (Mistress) Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza
Office that maintains the Kingdom Communications, including the website and other internet technologies, the Kingdom Newsletter (The Pale) and other venues of communications as needed.
All events scheduled will once again be required to have an AD placed in The PALE on the 25th of the month, two months prior to the event if a court or any official business is to be held. This would apply to any events in September forward. Thus, the deadline for ADs for September Events would be July 25th. You CAN NOT have a Royal Court, laws read into court, CROWN or Coronation after September 1st if you do not have an AD in The Pale.
Thank you so much for working with our Editor of The Pale and with our Deputy Editor who will be working on the Ads.
- Office of the Kingdom Webminister
- Documents and Forms for Chroniclers
- Society Office of the Chronicler
- Officer of the Editor of The Pale – Middle Kingdom Newsletter
- Midrealm History
- Midrealm Origins
Latest from the Desk of the Chronicler
- Weekly Maintenance Window Announcement
- Change in COVID policy effective August 21, 2022
- From Their Highnesses, Dag and AnneMarie – Fall Crown Tournament
- From KSen: Covid Exposure at Push for Pennsic
- FRom KEM – Reminder about heat.
- Covid exsposure at Baronial Border War
- Potential Covid-19 exposure at Kingdom A&S and Crown
- Pale Letter – June – Kingdom Exchequer
|Editor of the Pale||Adallisia moglie di Simon Varzi|
|Kingdom Historian||Marissa von Atzinger (Marissa Williams)|
|Kingdom Web Minister||Jalida al-Hasanah|
|Constellation Chronicler||Elwynor ferch Alwyn|
|Midlands Chronicler||Norelle of Scolairi|
|North Oaken Chronicler||Vacant|
|Pentamere Chronicler||Sadb ingen Neill|
|South Oaken Chronicler||Lynne Fairchild|