al-Shyka (Baroness) Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza
Office that maintains the Kingdom website and other Internet technologies.
As of July 1st all events scheduled will once again be required to have an AD placed in The PALE on the 25th of the month, two months prior to the event if a court or any official business is to be held. This would apply to any events in September forward. Thus, the deadline for ADs for September Events would be July 25th. You CAN NOT have a Royal Court, laws read into court, CROWN or Coronation after September 1st if you do not have an AD in The Pale.
Thank you so much for working with our Editor of The Pale and with our Deputy Editor who will be working on the Ads.
- Documents and Forms for Chroniclers
- Society Office of the Chronicler
- The Pale – Middle Kingdom Newsletter
- Midrealm History
- Midrealm Origins
Latest from the Desk of the Chronicler
- New Award Recommendation Form
- From Kingdom Seneschal – January Advice regarding Covid-19.
- From Their Majesties-28 December 2021
- Help Navigating SCA-rs Registration system
- MK Tiers for Mitigation
- Middle Kingdom Food Rules for Pandemic
- COVIDSafe Procedures for the Middle Kingdom
- Implementation of CovidSafe policy from BOD of the SCA
|Editor of the Pale||Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza|
|Kingdom Historian||Marissa von Atzinger (Marissa Williams)|
|Kingdom Web Minister||Brighid of Red Spears|
|Constellation Chronicler||Elwynor ferch Alwyn|
|Constellation Chronicler||Katrin Grimsdottir (Kathleen Hill)|
|Midlands Chronicler||Evzenie Apolena Vitkovic|
|North Oaken Chronicler||Lynne Fairchild (Amy Glier)|
|Pentamere Chronicler||Sadb ingen Neill|
|South Oaken Chronicler||Lynne Fairchild (Amy Glier)|