This one is a bit more challenging. Shoot starts : August 9, 2020 Shoot ends : August 31, 2020
Printing directions:* August target can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1STqvs_9925dusK4ed-4XG2Kx9ciFGAkm/view?usp=sharing
You will need to print two (2) of these.
- In Adobe Acrobat, in the print menu, select the Poster option. Be sure that the “Cut Marks” box is checked and the “Tile Scale” is at 100%. (See image in 2nd comment)
- Once printed, cut straight across the page at the cut marks and along the left edge of the thick black line. (See image in 3rd comment) Tape the top and bottom half of each semi-circle together at the cut marks. Then tape the two full semi-circles together along the heavy black lines. This should give you a full circle with a 1/2″ space in the middle. Tape the other two two semi-circles together facing away from each other so they look like a “butterfly” with a 1/2″ space between them.
RULES: There are 4 rounds as follows:
- Two rounds of 6 shafts/darts untimed.
- Two rounds timed. Archers will have 30 seconds and dart throwers will have 10 seconds to fire/throw as many projectiles as they can, one at a time.
Shooters will shoot one each with the circles divided horizontally and then rotate the division vertically (i.e. – One timed horizontal, one vertical; One untimed horizontal, one vertical) Darts will be shot at 10 ft. Arrows may be shot at 5, 10, 15 or 20 yds.
- Yellow = 5pts
- Red = 4 pts
- Blue = 3 pts
- Black = 2 pts
- White = 1 pt
- Space in the division between the semi-circles and outside of the yellow circle = 0 pts
All scoring is in the shooters favor.
Shooter Guidelines and Reporting Instructions:
- Shooters may use any type of arrow/bolt/dart to shoot the monthly target (wood, carbon fiber, aluminum, etc.).
- Archers are responsible for self checking their own bow and arrows.
- If other archers (invited guests) are involved, they MUST follow Social Distancing rules, use masks and not touch anybody else’s bow or arrows. Separate targets are recommended.
- Archers living in the same domicile (home) may touch and use bows/arrows from other members of their domicile. Follow all rules of your state and CDC.
- Targets may be shot multiple times each day. Only your best score of the day should be reported.
Weapon categories include : Darts (10 ft only), Open Handbow, Period Handbow, Open Crossbow and Period Crossbow
Reporting Instructions: Scores can be submitted via the following Google form:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12EGpDs3FutY3MBB77U8QMIG9mnD47VBvFoT-rRoCYa8/edit?usp=sharing